The Mesh Snap Ball Tea Infuser makes it quick and easy to steep a fresh, more distinct and flavorful cup of loose leaf tea with the same ease and convenience as using store-bought tea bags. Simply squeeze the spring-action handle to open the snap ball. Fill the ball halfway (about 2-teaspoons) with loose tea to allow the tea leaves room to fully expand. Place the infuser, ball end down, into the cup and pour in hot water. Steep no less than 3 minutes to release the naturally occurring essential oils in tea and maximize the infusion with aroma and flavor. Once desired brew strength is achieved, remove the Infuser from the cup and discard the used tea leaves. Great for making mulled cider, too. Just fill the Infuser with mulling spices instead of tea. Made from 18/8 stainless steel, HIC’s Mesh Snap Ball Tea Infuser is reusable and more economical than using store-bought or single-use disposable tea bags. Compact to store away easily. Easy to fill and empty. Just rinse clean or pop it in the dishwasher.
Mesh Snap Ball Tea Infuser
- The Mesh Snap Ball Tea Infuser steeps a fresh, more distinct and flavorful cup of loose leaf tea with the same ease and convenience of tea bags
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel; compact for easy storage; measures 6-inches x 1.5-inches
- Spring-action handle makes filling and emptying easy; reusable and more economical than using store-bought or disposable tea bags
- Squeeze handle to open, fill halfway with tea, place ball end into cup, pour in hot water, steep 3-minutes or until desired strength is achieved
- Great for mulling spices, too; rinse clean or dishwasher safe
Availability: Only 1 left in stock