HIC’s 2.5 inch Heart Shaped Mesh Tea Infuser hangs into mugs or tea cups to steep a more robust and flavorful brew. Easy to use. Simply fill the loose leaf tea infuser halfway with tea leaves, allowing loose tea ample room to fully expand. Hook the Infuser to the inside of the cup and pour in just-boiled water. Steep tea no less than 3 minutes to release its essential oils and maximize the brewed infusion with aroma and flavor. Once tea is steeped to desired strength, remove the Tea Infuser and enjoy the freshly brewed cup of tea. Great for steeping all types of tea, including black tea, oolong tea, green tea, chai, chamomile and other herbal tea. Use for mulling spices for cooking and baking, or making hot apple cider, spiced wine, and other drink recipes with mulled spices. Just fill the tea steeper with aromatic spices instead of tea. Made from 18/8 stainless steel, HIC’s Heart Mesh Tea Ball is reusable and more economical than using disposable tea bags. Fun tea accessories make clever gifts and kitchen decorations, too! It’s easy to fill, empty and clean. Compact for easy storage. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
HEART SHAPED MESH TEA INFUSER
- HIC’s Heart Shaped Mesh Tea Infuser hangs into mugs and tea cups for steeping loose tea with a more robust aroma and flavor
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel; reusable; more economical than using store-bought tea bags
- Easy to use; fill halfway with loose tea, hook inside the cup and pour in hot water, steep suggested number of minutes to release tea’s essential oils for full flavor
- Great for kids and adults; steep black tea, oolong tea, green tea, chai, chamomile and other types of tea; for mulling spices and infusing herbs, too
- Easy to fill, empty and clean; compact for easy storage; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Availability: In stock