- The Tea Bag Squeezer safely retrieves steeped tea bags from the cup and gently extracts every delicious drop for a full and robust brew with less mess
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel; sturdy and durable; compact for easy storage
- Safely retrieve steeped tea bags from hot tea; long handles keep fingers safe; pierced ends extract every delicious drop with less mess
- Great for all types of tea, including black tea, oolong tea, green tea, chai, chamomile, and other herbal tea
- Reusable; easy to use; dishwasher safe
Tea Bag Squeezer
HIC’s Tea Bag Squeezer safely extracts steeped tea bags from hot cups of tea and gently squeezes out every delicious drop for a full and robust cup with less mess. The long handle helps keep hands safe from heat while the pierced ends gently extract every delicious drop with less mess and no burnt fingers. Easy to use. Place tea bag into a cup and pour in just-boiled water. Steep tea no less than 3 minutes to release its essential oils and maximum the brewed infusion with aroma and flavor. Once tea is steeped to desired strength, simply use the Tea Bag Squeezer to retrieve the bag from the hot tea and gently squeeze out every drop of the flavorful brew. Great for all types of tea, including black tea, oolong tea, green tea, chai, chamomile and other herbal tea. Made from 18/8 stainless steel, HIC’s Tea Bag Squeezer is sturdy and durable, compact for easy storage, and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Availability: In stock